Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm finally back home(:
Had quite a fun day today!
Went for Counciling @ Serangoon Moral Centre.
Had groupwork session today , luckily i saw Jiayi!
I kept laughing at the councilor's penguin.

That 2hr 30min session was super boring.
After that , met Ah ham @ the 261 bus-stop.
Slacked & I saw Pauline & boyf , so i bus'd to Amk with em'.
I felt so independent today, cos' i bus'd & walked alone to Central!
Met up with Tong&co, walked around.
& we saw this pretty big sunglasses.

Went into Riceballs , intending to have dinner.
But they just started business , so they only have sandwiches.
Saw - when i was going up the escalator , oh my god!
Headed to Macdonalds for dinner, Stephanie bought panadols.
& She had so many more extras , so i placed them into my Eclipse candy case.

& I went around tricking people into eating panadols.
After that went to Funland & saw that pretty army boy.
Headed home after that :D

Damn those fat cheeks!
Pooh's ardent fan , pyjamas :D
Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home